Mittwoch, 17. September 2014

Painting and weathering some woodchip gondolas

Just 2 weeks left until the Fremo AmericaN meeting in Lauffen. So my freight car fleet still needs improvement. I'm nearly the only one using woodchip gondolas, so I have to bring these cars all by my own.
-
Nur noch 2 Wochen bis zum Fremo AmericaN Treffen in Lauffen. Da ich der einzige bin, der Woodchip Gondolas für seine Module benötigt, muss ich diese Wagen alleine aufbringen.


I removed the paint from the cars with Dowanol TM. Now it was time to repaint them to GBRX cars. I chose a selection of Northern Pacific (dark brown), Burligton Northern (BN green) and Greath Northern (Big sky blue) paint shemes that are all still in service today patched as GBRX cars.
On some cars I already applied weathering and decals.
-
Da die Wagen durch den Einsatz von Dowanol TM ja nun ohne Lackireung da standen, entschied ich mich die Wagen entsprechend der GBRX Vorbilde zu lackieren. Die Wagen wurden von der Greenbrier Leasing von verschiedenen Bahngesellschaften aufgekauft (BN, GN und NP). Einige Wagen haben schon Alterungsspuren erhalten und einige auch schon Decals.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Fremo Meet in Delmenhorst in 2022