Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

McCloud Rolling Stock

Dank meiner neuen Revell Airbrush ging es ans Lackieren der Gebäude und vor allem des rollenden Materials. Ich habe die beiden SD38 (MR38 und MR36) neu lackiert, versiegelt und mit decals versehen. Als ich dabei war habe ich mich auch direkt über meine MP15 (MR52) hergemacht.
-
With my new airbrush I have worked on the buildings and the rolling stock. My two SD38 were repainted because the first try with the china brush was not really any good. With the new air brush by Revell I painted the locos in brown and black und finihsed them glossy for applying decals.While I was painting I stripped my Texas Terminal Atlas MP15DC an painted it in McCloud 90's paint scheme.


I used Microscale's Wester Pacific orange decals for the diesel front and back. The green MP15 trucks are painted in ATSF silver to match the SD38s.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Fremo Meet in Delmenhorst in 2022